Saturday, November 28, 2009

Love is the god damm hardest thing!

Long time no update.
Sorry no time.
Beeen out every single night
and asleep every single day.

I'm having a rather unusual life now,
sleeping when the sun rise
and awaking when the sun sets.

So the past 2weeks was great,
got to know new friends and stuff.
Been mostly with Nikki,Nesh,Raynon,Marissa,Eileen
for the past 2weeks.
Drink,games,slack,drive,pool,movies and blablabla ...

Oh ya and i lost my hp the other day,
screw that, now i lost all of your numbers!
Dieeeeeeeeeee.

Okay,so i got a job already,
happy ,starting on monday.
Now my life is in total lost,
but i think my holidays are gonna be pack and planned already.
I'm not sure if i wanna go China (Nanjing & Beijing) with my parents.
and that'll be early december.
and also Myanmar...
And confirm i'll go UK in january(:

My brains are freezing now,
nothing much to talk about,
can't even think.

Going out now .
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment