Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Goodmorning.

why you say the fault lies within you?
why you say some other girls deserve these,but not you?
why you say im a good guy?
why you ask me to go for a better one?
why after all these while...
then you say it's better to be friends.

why why why?
isit karma?
has god punished me this way?
isit bcos i've been playing around too much with girls last time?
that i get all this shit ever since i came back sg?
not one,not twice but thrice.
in as little as 2months and 5days.

God,
haven't i changed?
then why still treat me this way?
why of all people but me?

I feel like..shit..
shit coming out from a donkey's asshole.
my heart's constipated,
despite the amount of shit.

Can time pass faster please?
i don't wanna feel all this shit already.
Christmas's coming,
who's gonna spend it with me?
Let X'mas die this year.
Pool tournament on 27Dec,
hope i lose all the way.
Going to china on 28Dec,
for 10days or so till january,
Hope aeroplane crash.
O level result in january,
hope i fail to the max.
Going to Myanmar in mid or end january,
hope i can see jaw and get wasted with him..

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment