Friday, April 2, 2010

Nothing's spicing up my life as yet..


My cat cute right? Meoow^^



Hi humans ^^
I'm currently very bored doing nothing.
I'm tired but i don't wanna sleep yet.
Yesterday afternoon played snooker @ beautyworld till 7pm.
Dinner @ Jack's place with family (:
Was one of the fullest dinner i had in a long time..
i could feel my chest bouching out and my tummy squeezing agaisnt each other,
was a very very great feeling ,
was so dead tired by the time i reached home i just fall flat on the sofa in my room.

Woke up at midnight after sleeping for 2hours,
watched my fav , bruce lee on channel 8 .
And am using comp all the way til now,
listening to music and chatting on msn (:
I can't stop listening to thai songs, just love them alot!

Later when i get up ,
it's gonna be a great good friday !
Going to Little India to have indian cuisine for lunch,
and then shopping @ Ochard! (:
School's starting soon ,
sadly i'm gonna miss the orientation(first) week of school ,
as am going to UK for a week or so from 11th to 18th or 19th .
Very excited for school (:

No comments:

Post a Comment