Friday, October 30, 2009


I want complainnnnnnnnn,seeeee my faceee,this was 2weeeeks ago, so white with few pimplesss. Now, after 2weeks, becoming more and more pimplessssssssss! GRRRRRRRRR,seee this is the cause of stresssssssssssss. totally demoralising! :(
OKAY FUCK THAT!

Okay,it's 12.55am
Yet am not asleeep.

A Maths paper 1,
gone like the wind.
Didn't do well!
Haiya,can't pin hopes on A maths anymore.
Coz am never gonna do well.
But still,
hope p2 would be better for me ,
and everyone else! (:

Okay,after A maths paper 2 later,
then only sciences left!
Hip hip hoooray!
Ain't got no humans,
drop drop drop them!
But,pure science ah, dieeeeeee.

I've been at home this whole week,
from Monday to Today,
fucking rotting,
i've never ever been home for so many days,
for my whole life.
Seriously,i didn't even step outta the house,
except for exams.
So ,tmr finally,
gonna play poool, yaaay!
then study whole night at mac :D
Cheeers^^

I'm out, oh ya
Saturday halloweeeeeeen!
Alcohol anyone? :D

Oh ya,just being random
Alcohol burns pimples you know????????
So must have alcohol soooooooon,
HAHAHAHA! kay.

byeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment