Thursday, October 22, 2009

Young feeling


New hairstyle, hankun,zijing,my mum,my sis says its gay :(

Knock knock,
it's me gonna update my blog!

Hello, wassup ppl?
For me, had english tuition this morning from 11.30 to 1.00
Lee Koeppel angmo guy ,
wanted to eat chicken rice for lunch,
so i went down with him to toh yi, lool.
Studied today till evening.

Played soccer with Zeng wei(pri schl friend),
together with hankun.
god dammn it's such a long time i've not seen him.
Cheeers,i'm taller than him now! LOL .
Okay,so chilled out playing soccer for an hour or so.

Hankun had dinner at my house, again.
Wonder why's he so inlove with my homecook food .
Slack awhile at my house,
hankun shit at my house,
my toilet stinks after that, seriously it do.
I'm never ever gonna let you do business here again.
hahahaaa.

Okay,mum send me to mac.
studied from 8 to 10 ,
together with Jolene & Zijing (:
then played pool & snooker for an hour plus or so.
Homed afterthat .
That's all, rounding things up with a shot hankun will never forget.
(in his balls i think) .

Okay,here it is,
am gonna score the two balls hankun is holding with just one shot :D


Pwned

No comments:

Post a Comment