Sunday, October 18, 2009

Yesterday once more.



Hello peeeps,
i've decided to come back to blogger again,
after such a long time not using it.

The reason why i changed from lj back to blogger is bcoz :
#1. there much more ppl using blogger
#2. it's gonna be a private blog
#3. i'll be staying in singapore for good already,bcoz over the past year i've been staying in Myanmar and access to blogger.com is denied there.

So yah,memories still left behind
@ lawrencejr.livejournal.com
lots of memories,
and even tons of them
@ dashed-memories.blogspot.com
hahaha, just the old good times.

I'll start updating when my o's are over,
or if i happen to come across anything exciting,
sucha going out or sumth.

What's in my mind now?
nothing much,
I'm really tired, bcoz of yesterday's night out.
Could check tht out @ my lj.

Alright,my tummy's rumbling,
gonna get some foooood and then go to bed.
tomorrow's a sunday, yay! *Snores*
Okay,
peace out everyone.
have a great weekend !
(:

No comments:

Post a Comment